Poor Little Rich GirlPoor Little Rich Girl (1986) - The Flintstone Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 530 times total.
- The Flintstone Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Dino, Dreamchip Gemstone, Barney Rubble, Flab Slab, Ed Flintstone, Officer Quartz, Wilma Slaghoople, Tarpit Tommy, Philo Quartz, Rocky Ratrock, Mr. Gemstone, Betty Jean Bricker, Fred Flintstone, Nate Slate, Stalagbite.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Susan Blu, Hamilton Camp, Henry Corden, Buster Jones, Julie McWhirter.
- Directed By Art Davis, Don Lusk, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Kay Wright, Berny Wolf, Lyn Hoag, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jay Sarbry, Frank Andrinam, Oliver Lefty Callahan, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Grzeborz Handzlik, Erna Kaluza, Les Kaluza, Rick Leon, Don Patterson, Bill Perkins, Joanna Romersa; more Animators ...
- Written By Arthur Alsberg, John K. Ludin, Don Nelson, Lane Raichert.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 11, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang tries to give heiress Dreamchip Gemstone an exclusive birthday party. However, to sneak her out of the mansion, it has to negotiate her snooty butler.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the wake of age-regression successes like Muppet Babies, Hanna-Barbera sent one of its most beloved properties even further back into the Stone Age. The Flintstone Kids cast "Freddy," Barney,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Poor Little Rich Girl. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Poor Little Rich Girl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!