Helter ShelterHelter Shelter (1955) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 821 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Happy, Claude.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Robert Bentley, Herman Cohen, Gil Turner.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on January 17, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A mean dog named Happy ruins Woody's attempts to make a home before a big storm comes. The dog's owner takes Woody in, and their skirmishes cause problems between Happy and his master Claude. The unfriendly dog tries by devious means to make Woody move. When... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Helter Shelter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Helter Shelter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!