His Better ElfHis Better Elf (1958) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 655 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, O'Toole, Two Policemen.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Les Kline, Don Patterson, Robert Bentley.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on June 16, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A poor and destitute Woody Woodpecker is seated in his tumbledown hut on the edge of the city dump, almost completely surrounded by bills. "I wish I was rich," he says. As he speaks, a four-leaf clover pops up. It changes into a small, green woodpecker, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first cartoon in many years to name the Layout and Background positions. Typically they have been bundled together and listed as "Sets" or "Settings". With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of His Better Elf. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about His Better Elf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!