The Hideous Hiss Of The Lizard MonsterThe Hideous Hiss Of The Lizard Monster (1981) Season 1 Episode 09- Pebbles, Dino, and Bamm-Bamm Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Pebbles, Dino, and Bamm-Bamm Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Pebbles Flintstone, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Penny Pillar, Moonrock Crater, Wiggy Rockstone, Schleprock.
- Voice Actors: Russi Taylor, Mickey Stevens, Michael Sheehan, Gay Autterson, Mitzi McCall, Lenny Weinrib, Don Messick.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, Carl Urbano, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Donald Albrecht, Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Warren Batchelder, Carol Beers, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Ed De Mattia, Joan Drake; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Haskell Barkin, Anthony Bonaduce, Celia Bonaduce, Doug Booth, John Bradford, Don Christensen, Nancy Clements, Tom Dagenais; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on January 15, 1981.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Episode Number: 09
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The teens and family pet Dino traveled around Bedrock solving mysteries with the help of pals Moonrock, Wiggy, Penny and Schleprock. A slightly younger Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm reprise their roles from... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Hideous Hiss Of The Lizard Monster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hideous Hiss Of The Lizard Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!