Bosko And HoneyBosko And Honey (1932) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1664 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Bruno, Wilber.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Robert McKimson.
- Music: Frank Marsales, Egbert Van Alstyne, James Brockman, Wendell Hall, James Kendis; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released in 1932 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:46 minutes.
- Production Number: 5245
- Black & White
Honey is having some trouble with Wilber when he is trying to play a simple tune. Bruno answers the phone and wakes Bosko up for him to call Honey. He comes to her house (although he gets flipped about on some pipes) and croons her with a saxophone playing the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was produced in 1932, but never released theatrically.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko And Honey" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko And Honey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!