Why, Charlie Brown, Why?Why, Charlie Brown, Why? (1990) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 520 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Janice Emmons, Sally Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, The Bully, Little Sister, Big Sister, Snoopy, Woodstock.
- Voice Actors: Kaleb Henley, Brandon Stewart, Olivia Burnette, Adrienne Stiefel, Jennifer Banko, Dion Zamora, Brittany Thornton, Lindsay Sloane; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Animated By Sam Fleming, Leslie Gorin, Sam Jaimes, Larry Leichliter, Bill Littlejohn, Burt Medall, Al Pabian, Joe Roman, Jane Gonzales, Sybil Cuzzort, Myrna Gibbs, Peggy Gregory, Lee Guttman; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Nominated Emmy Outstanding Animated Program (For Programming One Hour or Less), Lee Mendelson (Executive Producer), Bill Melendez (Producer), Sam Jaimes (Director) and Charles M. Schulz (Writer), 1990.
Nominee, Humanitas Prize, 30 Minute Category, Charles M. Schulz, 1990.
- Music: Judy Munsen.
- Editor: Chuck McCann, Warren Taylor.
- Originally Released on March 16, 1990.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Charlie Brown and Linus become concerned when their friend Janice develops leukemia and has to go to the hospital.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Why, Charlie Brown, Why?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Why, Charlie Brown, Why?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!