What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown? (1983) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 552 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Sally Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dockery, Brad Kesten, Monica Parker, Jeremy Schoenberg, Stacy Heather Tolkin, Bill Melendez.
- Directed By Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz, John McCrae.
- Awards: Winner, Peabody Award, 1983, Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1983.
- Music: Judy Munsen, Dawn Atkinson.
- Originally Released on May 30, 1983.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
As exchange students in France, the gang visits Omaha Beach in Normandy and Ypres.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a sequel to a feature film "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!)."
Sorry, we do not have a video of What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Additional Technical Information:
Peabody Award (1983) to CBS Entertainment and Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions:
"Charlie Brown just simply has that certain something that not only entertains but almost always imparts a message of very real importance."
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!