You're The Greatest, Charlie Brown
Alternate Title: It's Positive Reinforcement, Charlie BrownYou're The Greatest, Charlie Brown (It's Positive Reinforcement, Charlie Brown) (1979) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 718 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Snoopy, Freddy Fabulous from Fremont, 5, Pig-Pen, Sally Brown, Schroeder, Woodstock.
- Voice Actors: Arrin Skelley, Michelle Muller, Casey Carlson, Daniel Anderson, Tim Hall, Patricia Patts, Scott Beach, Bill Melendez.
- Directed By Phil Roman.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1979.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Judy Munsen.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1979.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
It's Charlie Brown versus Freddy Fabulous from Fremont in the ten events of the Junior Olympics Decathlon. Everyone's favorite loser also has stiff competition from the Masked Marvel, a mysterious... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Snoopy makes his third heralded appearance as The Masked Marvel, having previously done so twice, in 1969's "It Was A Short Summer, Charlie Brown," and in 1975's "You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown." Freddy Fabulous calls Charlie Brown... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of You're The Greatest, Charlie Brown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You're The Greatest, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!