What A Nightmare, Charlie BrownWhat A Nightmare, Charlie Brown (1978) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 655 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Arctic Sled Driver, Sled Dogs.
- Directed By Phil Roman, Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Vince Guaraldi, Judy Munsen.
- Originally Released on February 23, 1978.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Accused by Charlie Brown of being "overcivilized" and after eating too much pizza, Snoopy has a vivid nightmare that he has been hitched up as a sled dog in the Alaskan frontier (including a side trip to a saloon). The tough conditions and tougher teammates... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the only Peanuts special in the entire series to feature a small cast, and not the majority of the Peanuts characters. In reality, while modern sled dogs are always eager to run and competitive, most are also quite friendly, unlike the sled... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What A Nightmare, Charlie Brown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What A Nightmare, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!