You're A Good Sport, Charlie BrownYou're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown (1975) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 595 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Franklin, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Sally Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock, referee kid, Schroeder, Roy, 5, Peppermint Patty, Violet, Motocross Queen Loretta.
- Directed By Phil Roman.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Awards: Winner, Emmy Award, "Outstanding Children's Special", 1975.
- Music: Vince Guaraldi.
Music Supervision by John Scott Trotter.
- Originally Released on October 28, 1975.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Snoopy plays tennis against an automatic ball machine and then Woodstock. Peppermint Patty convinces Charlie Brown (with Linus as his pit crew) to compete in a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was inspired by Charles Schulz's son Craig's interest in motorcycles. On the contestant board, several of the names of the other racers are obvious references to members of the production... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!