It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie BrownIt's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 130 times this month, and 18737 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions, Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, United Features Syndicate.
- Distributed by: United Features Syndicate.
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Sally Brown, Linus Van Pelt, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty, Schroeder, Snoopy, Violet, Pigpen, Frieda.
- Voice Actors: Peter Robbins, Cathy Steinberg, Sally Dryer-Barker, Christopher Shea, Glenn Mandelson, Gail DeFaiia, Kip DeFaria.
- Directed By Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez, Jay Poynor.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Children's Program, 1967, Nominee, Emmy Award, Special Classification of Individual Achievements, Bill Melendez and Charles M. Schulz, 1967.
- Music: Vince Guaraldi.
Music Arranged, Conducted by John Scott Trotter; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on October 27, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Ever the outsider Linus waits in the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin to show up while the other kids go trick or treating.
Cartoon Production Information:
Charlie Brown is the one who dresses up as a ghost but cuts too many holes in his costume and ends up looking like a potato. (In the newspaper strip, Linus is the one who does this.) The version of the show broadcast on CBS and older video releases... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!