Doug's BabysitterDoug's Babysitter (1994) Episode 48-A- Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: HanHo Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz, Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink, Patricia 'Patti' Mayonnaise, Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie, Beebe Bluff, Phil Funnie, Mr. Swirly.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Fred Newman, Constance Shulman.
- Directed By Curtis Crawford.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington, Simon Hart, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Written By Mark Dacus.
- Music: Dan Sawyer, Fred Newman.
- First Aired on May 29, 1994.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Phil and Theda are going away for a week and are going to leave Doug and Judy on their own. That is until they have a fight and Theda enlists the services of Mrs.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug's Babysitter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!