Doug is Slave For A WeekDoug is Slave For A Week (1993) - Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 215 times total.
- Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: HanHo Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz, Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink, Patricia 'Patti' Mayonnaise, Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie, Beebe Bluff, Phil Funnie.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Fred Newman, Constance Shulman.
- Directed By Curtis Crawford.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington, Simon Hart, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Music: Dan Sawyer, Fred Newman.
- First Aired on April 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
After breaking what he believes to be a valuable family heirloom, Doug attempts to buy Judy's silence by agreeing to be her slave for one week.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Doug is Slave For A Week. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug is Slave For A Week? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!