Doug's Derby DilemmaDoug's Derby Dilemma (1992) - Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 380 times total.
- Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: HanHo Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz, Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink, Patricia 'Patti' Mayonnaise, Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie, Beebe Bluff, Phil Funnie.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Fred Newman, Constance Shulman.
- Directed By Curtis Crawford.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington, Simon Hart, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Music: Dan Sawyer, Fred Newman.
- First Aired on May 17, 1992.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Doug and Skeeter are teamed up for the Mt. St. Buster Downhill soapbox race. Grand prize is being Assistant Mayor for a day and they will do almost anything to win.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug's Derby Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!