Doug Takes The CaseDoug Takes The Case (1992) - Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 325 times total.
- Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: HanHo Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz, Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink, Patricia 'Patti' Mayonnaise, Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie, Beebe Bluff, Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Fred Newman, Constance Shulman.
- Directed By Curtis Crawford.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington, Simon Hart, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Music: Dan Sawyer, Fred Newman.
- First Aired on April 12, 1992.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Beebe brings her new expensive radio to school, in order to impress the other students. When it ends up missing, Mr. Bone threatens to hold the whole class in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Doug Takes The Case. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug Takes The Case? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!