Doug's Big NoseDoug's Big Nose (1991) - Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1633 times total.
- Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Animation Studio: HanHo Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Douglas "Doug" Yancy Funnie, Roger M. Klotz, Mosquito "Skeeter" Valentine, Buddy "Bud" Dink, Porkchop, Dale Valentine, Patricia "Patti" Mayonnaise, Judith Anastasia Funnie, Theda Funnie, Mr. Swirly, Beebe Bluff.
- Voice Actors: Billy West.
- Directed By Curtis Crawford.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington, Simon Hart, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Music: Dan Sawyer, Fred Newman.
- First Aired on August 25, 1991.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Doug refuses to get his picture taken for Photo Swap Day at school because he has suddenly become self-conscious of his "big nose."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Doug's Big Nose. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug's Big Nose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!