Indian CornIndian Corn (1972) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1367 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard, Indian, Indian Chief.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Tom Byrne, Al Coe, Volus Jones, Joe Voght.
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Originally Released in 1972 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-279
A young Indian, sent on a quest by his chief to capture a woodpecker, sees Woody riding through the desert on a motor scooter shooting cans off of cacti. Buzz Buzzard witnesses the Indian's unsuccessful first attempt to capture Woody and offers to give the Indian... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon contains potentially offensive racial characterizations. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Indian Corn. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Indian Corn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!