Quentin QuailQuentin Quail (1946) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 8075 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Quentin Quail, Quentin's Father, Toots, Worm, Crow.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Tedd Pierce, Sara Berner.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Basil Davidovich, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 02, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:50 minutes.
- Production Number: L 6-15.
In this parody of the classic "Baby Snooks" radio program, Quentin Quail is looking for a worm for his baby Toots' supper. He spies a worm, but when he gives chase, he's "drilled" into the ground, "plunged" through the sky, and gets his hand smashed. As a final... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second of only two appearances of Quentin Quail.
Though released as a Merrie Melody, the production number indicates this was originally a Looney Tune.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Quentin Quail" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Quentin Quail? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!