Big House BluesBig House Blues (1991) Episode RS00- The Ren & Stimpy Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 801 times total.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Spümcø, Carbunkle Cartoons
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Ren Hek, Stimpy, The Narrator, The Dogcatcher, The Effeminate Dogcatcher, Phil the Dog, Jasper the Pup, The Little Girl, Mom, Ren's Hideous Screams and Cackles, Vocal FX.
- Voice Actors: John K., Billy West, Jim Smith, Bob Camp, Henry Porch, Brian Chin, Cheryl "Chase" Hudock, Lynne Naylor, Pierre DeCelles.
- Directed By John K.
- Produced By John Kricfalusi (as John K., Vanessa Coffey.
- Animated By Lynne Naylor, Bob Jaques, Kelly Armstrong, John Kricfalusi, Dave Feiss, Ron Zorman, Andy Bartlettt, Jim Smith, Moose Pagan, Oliver Wade, Joseph Orantta, Jordan Reichek, Julian Chaney; more Animators ...
- Written By John Kricfalusi, Bob Camp, Jim Smith.
- Editor: Steve Nafshun, John Bushelman.
- First Aired on August 18, 1991.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 8:16 minutes.
- Episode Number: RS00
The very first Ren and Stimpy episode. The characters are introduced, then run over and scraped up by the dog catcher. They spend the night in the pound and Ren is rescued by a little girl the next morning (who mistakes him for a poodle after Stimpy coughed up a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Premiered Theatrically in Expanded Entertainment's Animation Celebration 1991 anthology roadshow. Did not air on television until August 22, 1992. Scenes from this episode are used in the opening title sequence. The scene where Ren kisses Stimpy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Big House Blues. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big House Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!