Doug's In Debt!Doug's In Debt! (1996) Season 1 Episode ABC-059- Brand Spanking New! Doug Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 503 times total.
- Brand Spanking New! Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation, American Broadcasting Company.
- Animation Studio: Barking Bull Frog Cartoon Company, Jumbo Pictures.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Douglas 'Doug' Yancey Funnie, Patti Mayonnaise, Mosquito 'Skeeter' Valentine, Ned Cauphee, Mr. Dink, Porkchop, Roger Klotz, Boomer, Beebe Bluff, Elmo, Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone, Mr. Bluff, Willie, Chalky, Theda Funnie, Judy Funnie, Connie Benge, Mayor Tippi Dink, Mrs. Perigrew, Miss. Krystal, Guy Graham, Mr. Swirly, Mr. Crushee, Al Sleech, Moo Sleech, Greg Lee.
- Voice Actors: Thomas McHugh, Constance Shulman, Fred Newman.
- Directed By Bernie Denk, Jim Jinkins, Maurice Joyce, Jack Spillum.
- Produced By Jo Ellyn Marlow, Jack Spillum, David Campbell, Jim Jinkins, Mark York, Marty York.
- Written By Steve Bannos, Betty G. Birney, Marcy Brown, Ted Cohen, Mark Edens, Michael Edens, Joe Fallon, Scott Fellows, Dennis Garvey, Don Gillies; more Writers ...
- Music: Fred Newman, Dan Sawyer, Tim Torrance.
- Editor: Alysha Nadine Cohen, Meredith Watson Jeffrey.
- First Aired on October 12, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Doug loses one of Judy's theatrical hats, and he ends up enlisting Roger's help to get it back.
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a knobbly-kneed day-dreamer and his dog Porkchop. Disney bought this Nickelodeon show and made it Disney.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Doug's In Debt!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug's In Debt!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!