Doug's Last BirthdayDoug's Last Birthday (1996) Season 1 Episode ABC-053- Brand Spanking New! Doug Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1670 times total.
- Brand Spanking New! Doug Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation, American Broadcasting Company.
- Animation Studio: Barking Bull Frog Cartoon Company, Jumbo Pictures.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Douglas 'Doug' Yancey Funnie, Patti Mayonnaise, Mosquito 'Skeeter' Valentine, Ned Cauphee, Mr. Dink, Porkchop, Roger Klotz, Boomer, Beebe Bluff, Elmo, Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone, Mr. Bluff, Willie, Chalky, Theda Funnie, Judy Funnie, Connie Benge, Mayor Tippi Dink, Mrs. Perigrew, Miss. Krystal, Guy Graham, Mr. Swirly, Mr. Crushee, Al Sleech, Moo Sleech, Greg Lee.
- Voice Actors: Thomas McHugh, Constance Shulman, Fred Newman.
- Directed By Bernie Denk, Jim Jinkins, Maurice Joyce, Jack Spillum.
- Produced By Jo Ellyn Marlow, Jack Spillum, David Campbell, Jim Jinkins, Mark York, Marty York.
- Written By Steve Bannos, Betty G. Birney, Marcy Brown, Ted Cohen, Mark Edens, Michael Edens, Joe Fallon, Scott Fellows, Dennis Garvey, Don Gillies; more Writers ...
- Music: Fred Newman, Dan Sawyer, Tim Torrance.
- Editor: Alysha Nadine Cohen, Meredith Watson Jeffrey.
- First Aired on September 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Doug's excitement about his 12th birthday is lessened by the news of his mother's pregnancy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Likeable preteen Doug Funnie got a new network (Disney bought this Nickelodeon show), a new airtime, and a whole new set of adolescent problems in 1996's Brand Spanking New Doug. Produced under the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doug's Last Birthday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!