Escaping Dog TrickEscaping Dog Trick (2000) Season 1 Episode 3-B- Disney's Teacher's Pet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 566 times total.
- Disney's Teacher's Pet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Spot, Scott Leadready II, Leonard Amadeus Helperman, Mary Lou Helperman, Mr. Jolly, Ian Wazselewski, Leslie Dunkling, Pretty Boy, Principal Crosby Strickler.
- Voice Actors: Nathan Lane, Shaun Flemming, Debra Jo Rupp, Jerry Stiller, David Ogden Stiers, Rob Paulsen, Mae Whitman, Wallace Shawn, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Timothy Björkland.
- Produced By Gary Baseman, Bill Steinkellner, Cherie Steinkellner, Michael Price.
- Written By Ford Riley.
- Editor: John Royer.
- First Aired on September 23, 2000.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mrs. Helperman thinks Spot's run away when he sneaks away as Scott to buy ice cream with Leonard. When Spot returns Mrs. Helperman has an electronic fence set up.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Escaping Dog Trick? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!