Arabian FrightsArabian Frights (1985) - Pink Panther and Sons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 283 times total.
- Pink Panther and Sons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
In Association With Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Pinky, Panky, Punkin, Finko, Rocko, Anney, Liona, Chatta, Finkle.
- Voice Actors: B. J. Ward, Frank Welker, Jeanie Elias, Sherry Lynn.
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Don Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By David DePatie, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Kay Wright, Art Leonardi, David Salter, Mitch Schauer.
- Animated By Bob Baxter, Sue Beak, Jim Davis, Murray Denus, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Eyley, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Peter Gardener, Gerry Grabner, Mary Guest, Chris Hauge, Dwayne LaBre; more Animators ...
- Music: Bob Walsh, Henry Mancini, Screenmusic West.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on February 09, 1985.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Who knew the panther had kids? In this show, the tykes get in various problems and have to come to Pink to solve them.
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1986, Hanna-Barbera acquired the rights to cartoon legend The Pink Panther. The animation studio wanted to bring the fuscia feline back to Saturday mornings, but they needed a hook, something new... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Arabian Frights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!