Pink Enemy #1Pink Enemy #1 (1984) - Pink Panther and Sons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 566 times total.
- Pink Panther and Sons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
In Association With Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Pinky, Panky, Punkin, Finko, Rocko, Anney, Liona, Chatta, Finkle.
- Voice Actors: B. J. Ward, Frank Welker, Jeanie Elias, Sherry Lynn.
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Don Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By David DePatie, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Kay Wright, Art Leonardi, David Salter, Mitch Schauer.
- Animated By Bob Baxter, Sue Beak, Jim Davis, Murray Denus, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Eyley, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Peter Gardener, Gerry Grabner, Mary Guest, Chris Hauge, Dwayne LaBre; more Animators ...
- Music: Bob Walsh, Henry Mancini, Screenmusic West.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- First Aired on October 20, 1984.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Who knew the panther had kids? In this show, the tykes get in various problems and have to come to Pink to solve them.
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1986, Hanna-Barbera acquired the rights to cartoon legend The Pink Panther. The animation studio wanted to bring the fuscia feline back to Saturday mornings, but they needed a hook, something new and inventive... so they gave him three sons.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pink Enemy #1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pink Enemy #1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!