Show # 2Show # 2 (1969) Season 1 Episode 102- The Pink Panther Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 704 times total.
- The Pink Panther Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Mirisch Productions
- Distributed by: Mirisch-Geoffery-DePatie-Freleng Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Inspector, The Chief, Sergeant Deudeux, Paul, Mary Ritts.
- Voice Actors: Pat Harrington Jr., Larry Schultz, Paul Frees, Dave Barry, Larry Storch, Helen Gerald, Don Diamond, Tom Holland, John Byner, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, George Singer, Gerry Chiniquy, Hawley Pratt, Sid Marcus; more Directors ...
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Don Williams, Don Townsley, Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Warren Batchelder, Manny Perez, George Grandpré, Dale Case, Ted Bonnicksen, Virgil Raddatz, Malcolm Draper; more Animators ...
- Written By John W. Dunn, Bob Kurtz, Michael O'Connor, Jim Ryan, Tony Benedict, Art Leonardi, Bob Ogle, Irv Spector, Lee Mishkin, David Detiege; more Writers ...
- Music: Bill Lava, Doug Goodwin, Dean Elliott, Walter Greene, Ray Brown, Pete Candoli; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Lee Gunther, Treg Brown, Richard Gannon, Richard Corwin, Roger Donley; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 20, 1969.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102
- Season: 1
This show combined theatrical shorts of Pink Panther and The Inspector. The wrap arounds were hosted by Lenny Schultz and two puppets named Paul and Mary Ritts.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show contained:
- "Reel Pink" (Pink Panther)
- "Toulouse La Trick" (Inspector)
- "Pink Pistons"... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Show # 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Show # 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!