Rodney Moves InRodney Moves In (2000) Season 1 Episode 225-051- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Split the Difference Productions.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Wanda MacPherson, Darryl MacPherson, Melinda Bitterman, Carl Bitterman, Rodney Bitterman, Bizzy, Kenny.
- Voice Actors: Mike O'Malley, Julia Sweeney, Elizabeth Daily, Joel Murray, Arabella Field, Kath Soucie, Nicole Sullivan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Susie Dietter, Rich Moore.
- Produced By Claudia Katz, Karen K. Miller, Jeff Martin, Peter Ocko, Jerry Scott, Rick Kirkman.
- Written By Jill Soloway.
- Music: Ben Decter.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on August 18, 2000.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Darryl and Wanda ask Rodney to stay over when they discover that only he can get baby Zoe to sleep at night. However, Darryl and Wanda's parents arrive to advise on the long-term damage that Rodney is doing to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular comic strip of the same name, the series exposed "the dark underbelly of suburban parenting." Thirteen episodes were ordered for the first season, and an additional 13 were ordered for the second season. WB only aired eight... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rodney Moves In" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rodney Moves In? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!