Rodney Has Two DaddiesRodney Has Two Daddies (2000) Season 1 Episode 225-049- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 414 times total.
- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Split the Difference Productions.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Wanda MacPherson, Darryl MacPherson, Melinda Bitterman, Carl Bitterman, Rodney Bitterman, Bizzy, Kenny.
- Voice Actors: Mike O'Malley, Julia Sweeney, Elizabeth Daily, Joel Murray, Arabella Field, Kath Soucie, Nicole Sullivan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Susie Dietter, Rich Moore.
- Produced By Claudia Katz, Karen K. Miller, Jeff Martin, Peter Ocko, Jerry Scott, Rick Kirkman.
- Written By Jill Soloway.
- Music: Ben Decter.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on August 04, 2000.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Carl is worried that Darryl is corrupting Rodney with his cookery lessons. Meanwhile, a power blackout results in Carl and Darryl fighting like cavemen over the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular comic strip of the same name, the series exposed "the dark underbelly of suburban parenting." Thirteen episodes were ordered for the first season, and an additional 13 were... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rodney Has Two Daddies. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rodney Has Two Daddies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!