Cold Blood, Warm HeartCold Blood, Warm Heart (1994) Season 2 Episode TC-15A- Tales From the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 497 times total.
- Tales From the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production, Bardel Animation, Medallion PFA, International Image, Studio 306
- Cartoon Characters: The Cryptkeeper, The Vaultkeeper, The Old Witch, Kristin, Mack Ryker.
- Voice Actors: John Kassir, Don Dickenson, Lorna Wilson, Noam Zylberman, Daniel DeSanto, Judy Marshak, Amos Crawley, Stuart Stone, Noah Pener; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Laura Shepherd.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Richard Donner, David Giler, Walter Hill, Joel Sillver, Robert Zemeckis, Steve Hodgins, Alex Collett; more Producers ...
- Written By Erika Strobel.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on September 17, 1994.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
- U.S.A. / Canada
When 18-year-old Kristin drives out to a small fishing community to investigate a local sighting of a sea monster, she comes to loggerheads with the town's expert fisherman, Mack Ryker, a man who vows to stop at nothing to catch the beast. In a desperate measure... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Much like the series (and EC comics) that the cartoon was based on, the show featured different child characters weekly who ended up in twisted situations, but with a little more morality play than the HBO series. In this second season episode,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cold Blood, Warm Heart" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cold Blood, Warm Heart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!