Gorilla's PawGorilla's Paw (1993) Season 1 Episode TAL-10- Tales From the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 473 times total.
- Tales From the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production, Bardel Animation, Medallion PFA, International Image, Studio 306
- Cartoon Characters: The Cryptkeeper, Frank Hancott, Mrs. Crumm, Stu, Dwight, Lewis, Female Government Scientist, Shopkeeper.
- Voice Actors: John Kassir, Don Dickenson, Lorna Wilson, Noam Zylberman, Daniel DeSanto, Jamieson Boulanger, Elizabeth Hanna, Wayne Robson, Judy Marshak; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Laura Shepherd.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Richard Donner, David Giler, Walter Hill, Joel Sillver, Robert Zemeckis, Steve Hodgins, Alex Collett; more Producers ...
- Written By James Thomton.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on November 20, 1993.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Canada
In a classic retelling of W. W. Jacobs' The Monkey's Paw, an unpopular kid steals a gorilla's paw in order to be a part of a secret club, and discovers that the gorilla's paw can grant wishes with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Much like the series (and EC comics) that the cartoon was based on, the show featured different child characters weekly who ended up in twisted situations, but with a little more morality play than the HBO series. In this second season episode,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Gorilla's Paw" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gorilla's Paw? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!