The MakeoverThe Makeover (2001) Season 1 Episode 6- Braceface Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 425 times total.
- Braceface Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Sharon Spitz, Adam Spitz, Josh Spitz, Maria Wong.
- Voice Actors: Alicia Silverstone, Dan Petronijevic, Michael Cera, Marnie McPhail.
- Directed By Charles E. Bastien.
- Produced By Alicia Silverstone, Clive A. Smith, Melissa Clark, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Marianne Culbert, Patricia R. Burns, Stephen Hodgins; more Producers ...
- Written By Susin Nielsen.
- First Aired on June 30, 2001.
- Originally Aired on FOX Family Channel (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Canada
When big brother Adam reveals that he feels helpless at forging a new romantic relationship, Sharon takes it upon herself to give him a makeover. Her efforts only... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An eighth-grader with teenage problems on her mind and magical braces in her mouth.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Makeover" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Makeover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!