Flush, Flush, Sweet HelgaFlush, Flush, Sweet Helga (2001) Episode 236-005- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 781 times total.
- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Oblong Productions, Film Roman Productions, Jobsite Productions, Mohawk Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: WB
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Oblong, Pickles Oblong, Milo Oblong, Beth Oblong, Biff Oblong, Chip Oblong, Helga Phugly, Creepy Susie, Peggy Weggy, Mikey Butts, The Debbies, Anita Bidet, George Klimer, Jared Klimer, Debbie Klimer, Pristine Klimer, James, Nurse Rench.
- Voice Actors: Lea DeLaria, Jeannie Elias, Billy West, Laraine Newman, Carrie Aizley, Jim Cummings, Phil LaMarr.
- Directed By Monte Young.
- Produced By Karen K. Miller, Richard Quan, Jace Richdale, Bruce Helford, Deborah Oppenheimer, Angus Oblong, Scott Buck, Mike Reiss, M. Wallace Wolodarsky; more Producers ...
- Written By Jace Richdale.
- Music: David Michael Frank, They Might Be Giants.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on May 13, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Milo and his friends crash a party thrown for the Mayor's daughter, Debbie Bledsoe, and they cause the Debbie's new locket to be tossed into the sewer. The zaftig Helga goes after the gift and gets lodged in the pipe, plugging it up like a human cork. The hill... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show introduces us to the weirdest family since the Munsters and the Addams family. They are the Oblongs, a family whose town was affected by radioactive sludge dumped by their rich and snooty neighbors. There's Bob, who's the head, torso and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flush, Flush, Sweet Helga. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flush, Flush, Sweet Helga? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!