Heroine AddictHeroine Addict (2001) Episode 236-013- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 568 times total.
- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Oblong Productions, Film Roman Productions, Jobsite Productions, Mohawk Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: WB
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Oblong, Pickles Oblong, Milo Oblong, Beth Oblong, Biff Oblong, Chip Oblong, Helga Phugly, Creepy Susie, Peggy Weggy, Mikey Butts, The Debbies, Anita Bidet, George Klimer, Jared Klimer, Debbie Klimer, Pristine Klimer.
- Voice Actors: Lea DeLaria, Jeannie Elias, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, Jim Ward, Debra Wilson.
- Directed By Monte Young.
- Produced By Karen K. Miller, Richard Quan, Jace Richdale, Bruce Helford, Deborah Oppenheimer, Angus Oblong, Scott Buck, Mike Reiss, M. Wallace Wolodarsky; more Producers ...
- Written By Jill Soloway, Scott Buck.
- Music: David Michael Frank, They Might Be Giants.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on April 29, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 236-013
Beth wants a Velva doll (The Oblongs' stab at Xena), so Pickles sets out to win a cigarette-sponsored shopping spree. When she wins and falls flat on her face during the spree, Pickles decides to quit smoking. But she replaces one addiction with another when she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show introduces us to the weirdest family since the Munsters and the Addams family. They are the Oblongs, a family whose town was affected by radioactive sludge dumped by their rich and snooty neighbors. There's Bob, who's the head, torso and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Heroine Addict. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heroine Addict? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!