Milo InterruptedMilo Interrupted (2001) Episode 236-009- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 610 times total.
- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Oblong Productions, Film Roman Productions, Jobsite Productions, Mohawk Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: WB
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Oblong, Pickles Oblong, Milo Oblong, Beth Oblong, Biff Oblong, Chip Oblong, Helga Phugly, Creepy Susie, Peggy Weggy, Mikey Butts, The Debbies, Anita Bidet, George Klimer, Jared Klimer, Debbie Klimer, Pristine Klimer, Mr. Phugly, Mrs. Phugly, Mrs. Hubbard.
- Voice Actors: Lea DeLaria, Jeannie Elias.
- Directed By Kelly Armstrong.
- Produced By Karen K. Miller, Richard Quan, Jace Richdale, Bruce Helford, Deborah Oppenheimer, Angus Oblong, Scott Buck, Mike Reiss, M. Wallace Wolodarsky; more Producers ...
- Written By Ben Kull.
- Music: David Michael Frank, They Might Be Giants.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on April 15, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 236-009
After a disturbance in the Hills is blamed on Valley kids, the Valley's mayor appoints a child-services czar to improve parenting skills. Elsewhere, Milo learns that his freaky friend Helga has been abandoned by her parents and he is forced to spend every evening... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show introduces us to the weirdest family since the Munsters and the Addams family. They are the Oblongs, a family whose town was affected by radioactive sludge dumped by their rich and snooty neighbors. There's Bob, who's the head, torso and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Milo Interrupted. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Milo Interrupted? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!