Narcoleptic ScottieNarcoleptic Scottie (2001) Episode 236-003- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 588 times total.
- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Oblong Productions, Film Roman Productions, Jobsite Productions, Mohawk Productions Inc.
- Distributed by: WB
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Oblong, Pickles Oblong, Milo Oblong, Beth Oblong, Biff Oblong, Chip Oblong, Helga Phugly, Creepy Susie, Peggy Weggy, Mikey Butts, The Debbies, Anita Bidet, George Klimer, Jared Klimer, Debbie Klimer, Pristine Klimer.
- Voice Actors: Lea DeLaria, Jeannie Elias, Billy West, Laraine Newman.
- Directed By Bob Jaques.
- Produced By Karen K. Miller, Richard Quan, Jace Richdale, Bruce Helford, Deborah Oppenheimer, Angus Oblong, Scott Buck, Mike Reiss, M. Wallace Wolodarsky; more Producers ...
- Written By Scott Buck.
- Music: David Michael Frank, They Might Be Giants.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on April 08, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 236-003
Milo soon grows attached to a stray Scottie dog the Oblongs take in, but the pet brings out the animal in the hyperactive boy, and the family gives the pooch away to Bob's boss, George, thinking he'll have a good home. But when his new owners soon tire of him,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show introduces us to the weirdest family since the Munsters and the Addams family. They are the Oblongs, a family whose town was affected by radioactive sludge dumped by their rich and snooty neighbors. There's Bob, who's the head, torso and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Narcoleptic Scottie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Narcoleptic Scottie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!