Rabbit PunchRabbit Punch (1948) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 2130 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, The Champ, Puny Boxer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Philip Monroe, Ken Harris, Lloyd Vaughan, Ben Washam.
- Written By Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 10, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:39 minutes.
At the world championship boxing fight, spectator Bugs Bunny criticizes the champ's picking on a puny boxer: "The champ's a dirty fake. P.U.! Boo! Throw him out! Why don't you pick on somebody your own size?" "Like you?" asks the champ, throwing the bigmouth... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The film breaks at the end. This idea was reused from 1942's "My Favorite Duck." The boxing match lasts for 117 rounds. The first of several cartoons in which Bugs is in the boxing ring facing a much, much stronger opponent. However, this is the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rabbit Punch" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rabbit Punch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!