Roughin' ItRoughin' It (1979) - The New Fred and Barney Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 476 times total.
- The New Fred and Barney Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles Flintstone, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Mr. Slate.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gay Autterson, Donald Messick, John Stephenson, Jim MacGeorge, Barney Phillips; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Art Scott, William_Hanna, Joseph_Barbera.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Maxwell Becraft, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, David Chell, Roger Chiasson, Steve Clark, Richard Coleman, Jesse Cosio; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Andy Heyward, Len Janson, Glenn Leopold, Chuck Menville, Bob Ogle, Ray Parker, Dave Stone, Chip Yaras.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Pat Foley.
- First Aired on February 17, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Season: 1
In the spirit of the original show, this series explored new material in a full-episode story, targeted very much at an audience of young children.
Cartoon Production Information:
For the first time in several years, Hanna-Barbera produced new 30-minute misadventures of the complete Flintstone and Rubble families in 1979's The New Fred and Barney Show. The early 70's The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show had kept the gang in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Roughin' It. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Roughin' It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!