Beach BummerBeach Bummer (1978) - Crazylegs Crane Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 527 times total.
- Crazylegs Crane Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Crazylegs Crane, Dragonfly.
- Voice Actors: Larry D. Mann, Frank Welker, Hal Smith, Joan Gerber, Nancy Wible.
- Directed By Sid Marcus, Gerry Chiniquy, Bob Richardson, Dave Detiege, Art Davis, Brad Case; more Directors ...
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Don Williams, Lee Halpern, John Gibbs, Norm McCabe, Bob Kirk, Bob Bemiller, Art Vitello, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Bernard Posner, Bob Bransford; more Animators ...
- Written By John Dunn, Bob Ogle, David Detiege, Cliff Roberts, Tony Benedict.
- Music: Steve DePatie.
- Editor: Robert Gannon, David DePatie Jr., Richard Corwin, Robert Gillis.
- First Aired on December 02, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's a hot day, so Crazylegs Crane is trying to stay cool at the beach but doesn't want to pay a one dollar fee, so he tries to avoid a security dog.
Cartoon Production Information:
Crazylegs Crane started out as a character in Tijuana Toads.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Beach Bummer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beach Bummer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!