Mississippi Slow BoatMississippi Slow Boat (1961) - Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1065 times total.
- Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Willoughby, Gambler, Bandits, Alligator.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Les Kline.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Eugene Poddany.
- Originally Released on July 01, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Inspector Willoughby is a Fells Bargo agent who has captured some bandits and is shipping them (and a big bag of money), via steamboat, down the Mississippi to New Orleans. As the bandits, bound together by a rope, are lowered into the hold, Willoughby walks the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Hannah's Ranger Woodlore from his days at Disney, the good Inspector hits the pavement as a big but soft-spoken secret agent.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mississippi Slow Boat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mississippi Slow Boat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!