Dog PoundedDog Pounded (1954) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 2593 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Tweety, Sylvester, Bulldogs, Pepé Le Pew, Cat, Dogcatcher.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 02, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:37 minutes.
- Production Number: 1278.
Hungry Sylvester spots Tweety in his nest, which sits on a tree high atop the city dog pound, where numerous bulldogs reside. Sylvester makes different approaches, like hypnotizing the dogs and digging himself under the wall, always with the same result- beaten... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Pepé Le Pew makes a cameo at the end of this cartoon, the only time he appears in a Freleng directed short . Very similar to "Ain't She Tweet." This Looney Tune short was reissued as a Blue Ribbon Merrie... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dog Pounded" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Pounded? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!