That Girl In WonderlandThat Girl In Wonderland (1973) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 2069 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Ann Marie, Snow White, The Wizard of Oz, Sleeping Beauty.
- Voice Actors: Marlo Thomas, Patricia Bright, Dick Hehmeyer, Rhoda Mann, Ted Schwartz.
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Basil Cox.
- Written By Stu Hample, Jacob Grimm, Carl Grimm, Wilhelm Carl Grimm, Charles Perrault, L. Frank Baum.
- Music: Maury Laws, Jules Bass.
- Originally Released on January 13, 1973.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
Marlo Thomas, as Ann Marie from the 1966-71 ABC series That Girl, is a children's book editor who imagines herself as the heroine of various fairy tales.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show originally aired as part of "The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie." Other stories in this cartoon: "Snow White," "Goldilocks and the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of That Girl In Wonderland. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about That Girl In Wonderland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!