Return To Thundera, Part 3Return To Thundera, Part 3 (1986) Episode 4-113- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 202 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Lorimar-Telepictures
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Ben-Gali, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe, Lynx-O, Pumyra.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Doug Preis, Gerrianne Raphael, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Peter Lawrence, Leonard Starr.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on November 12, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4-113
Lion-O, Panthro, and the Thunderkittens take the Whisker, a new flying vehicle, to the Churning Rocks to rescue the Thunderian refugees who had called from there. The ThunderCats get captured by Two-Time, a robot with 2 heads. Two-Time takes them aboard his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return To Thundera, Part 3. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return To Thundera, Part 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!