Bracelet Of PowerBracelet Of Power (1986) Episode 3-105- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 255 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Lorimar-Telepictures
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Ben-Gali, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe, Lynx-O, Pumyra.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Doug Preis, Gerrianne Raphael, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Bill Ratter, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on October 31, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3-105
Tygra, Cheetara, and Bengali bring back a few more pieces of the Treasure of Thundera. Snarf is fascinated by a bracelet and takes it to wear around. He sees that everyone obeys his every command when he has on the bracelet. Mumm-Ra also notices this. He goes to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bracelet Of Power. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bracelet Of Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!