The TransferThe Transfer (1985) Episode 1-062- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 319 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Lawrence Dukore, Lee Schneider, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on December 05, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-062
A spaceship approaches third Earth and it sets off all the alarms of the ThunderCats, Mutants and even Mumm-Ra. It contains enough radioactive material to put an end to the ThunderCats. JackalMan takes the recovered materials first and Mumm-Ra takes it from him.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Transfer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Transfer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!