Queen Of 8 LegsQueen Of 8 Legs (1985) Episode 1-032- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 459 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Stephen Perry, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on November 07, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-032
Driller, Mumm-Ra's servant who captured Panthro for him in Spitting Image, returns to aid Mumm-Ra once again. His job this time is to drill a hole from the Cat's Lair to the Acid Lake, allowing the acid to flow in and eat away at the lair. The ThunderCats set out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Queen Of 8 Legs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Queen Of 8 Legs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!