Lion-O's Anointment:, Part I (The Trial Of Strength)Lion-O's Anointment:, Part I (The Trial Of Strength) (1985) Episode 1-049- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 501 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on November 12, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-049
On Lion-Us 20th birthday, he must pass a set of trials to become the true Lord of the ThunderCats. Even though he is the hereditary Lord of the ThunderCats, he has not proven himself to be worthy of that title. His first test is to beat Panthro in a dual to test... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lion-O's Anointment:, Part I (The Trial Of Strength). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lion-O's Anointment:, Part I (The Trial Of Strength)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!