The Fireballs Of Plun-DarrThe Fireballs Of Plun-Darr (1985) Episode 1-016- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 981 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By William Overgard, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on September 30, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-016
The mutants, once again searching for a way to destroy the ThunderCats, recover some more items from their spaceship that Mumm-Ra generously recovered for them. They take their ships engine and convert it into a giant fire-ball-shooting machine. The mutants... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fireballs Of Plun-Darr. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fireballs Of Plun-Darr? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!