The Spaceship Beneath The SandsThe Spaceship Beneath The Sands (1985) Episode 1-014- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 434 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on September 26, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The mutants ask Mumm-Ra to raise their spaceship that he made sink into a dessert when they first landed on third Earth. He feared the power of their spaceship... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Spaceship Beneath The Sands? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!