The Garden Of DelightsThe Garden Of Delights (1985) Episode 1-009- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 87 times this month, and 1296 times total.
- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Distributed by: Telepictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Voice Actors: Larry Kenney, Lynne Lipton, Peter Newman, Earl Hyman, Bob McFadden, Earl Hammond.
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr, Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura.
- Written By Barney Cohen, Julian P. Gardner, Leonard Starr, Peter Lawrence.
- Music: Bernard Hoffer.
- First Aired on September 19, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1-009
Mumm-Ra tricks Tygra into eating a drugged fruit that puts him under Mumm-Ra's control. Mumm-Ra commands Tygra to steal the Sword of Omens. Since evil spirits cannot use the power of the Sword of Omens, Mumm-Ra gives the sword to Willa, and persuades her to use... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
ThunderCats was first marketed in 1983, but the series was not released until two years later. The services of psychologist Robert Kuisis, Ph.D. were retained to ensure that ThunderCats offered children moral guidance. Dr. Kuisis reviewed each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Garden Of Delights. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Garden Of Delights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!