One Horse TownOne Horse Town (1968) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 708 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Sugarfoot.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in October of 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody and Sugarfoot try to settle down in a town set in the old west, but Dirty Dan, the town bully, claims that it's a one horse town and chases Woody off. Woody just keeps... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of One Horse Town. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Horse Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!