The Opening ActThe Opening Act (1972) - Jackson 5ive Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Jackson 5ive Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Motown Productions, Videocraft International Limited
- Animation Studio: Halas and Batchelor Animation
- Distributed by: Golden Books Family Entertainment, Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Michael Jackson, Sigmund 'Jackie' Jackson, Toriano 'Tito' Jackson, Marlon 'David' Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Ray, Charles, Rosie.
- Voice Actors: Joel Cooper, Donald Fullilove, Craig Grandy, Mike Martinez, Edmund Silver, Paul Frees, Jackie Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr..
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr.
- Animated By Robert Balser.
- Written By Romeo Muller, William J. Keenan, Hal Hackady, Lou Silverstone, Susan Milburn.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress.
- First Aired on October 14, 1972.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
This show featured the band in a series of comic misadventures, usually sandwiched around two songs per show.
Cartoon Production Information:
"Michael Eisner, then head of children's programming at ABC, helped and encouraged us from script ideas through characters and final production. He even came to London, where we were doing the animation," Arthur Rankin, Jr. recalled. The show opens... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Opening Act. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Opening Act? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!